Cookies Policy of rentlux.es
Who processes the data?
We inform you that the company in charge of processing the data received through the rentlux.com website (hereinafter, the Website) is the trade company INTERNOVA RENTLUX, S.L.U., with registered address at C/ Ganduxer, 25-27 parquing -1, 08021 Barcelona, and Tax Identification Code: B-66843814 and is duly registered in the Companies House of Barcelona in Volume/Book: 45535, sheet: 177 Page: B491025, Entry: 1. Hereinfater, RENTLUX.
You may contact us for any matter related to this cookies policy by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you may contact us by phone: (+34) 93 362 48 38.
What are cookies?
A cookie is an information file that the server of this Website sends to the user’s device (computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet, etc.) used to accesses a page on the Website. The cookie is set to store and recall information on how a user browses the site from such device. There are two types of cookies:
Types of cookies depending on who sets the cookies:
Depending on who is managing the computer or domain that sets the cookies and processes the data collected, cookies will be:
- First-party cookies: These are the cookies sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by the actual developer of the website that provides the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are the cookies sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the web developer. It is managed by another organization that processes the data collected through cookies. When the cookies are set from a computer or domain managed by the web developer but the information collected through the cookies is managed by a third party, these shall not be considered as first-party cookies.
Type of cookies based on how long they remain active:
Depending on how long they remain active on the device, we can divide them into:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user is on the website. They are usually employed to store information that is only needed to provide the service requested by the user on one occasion (e.g. a list of products in the shopping basket).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie where the data remains stored on the device and can be accessed and processed for a certain amount of time by the cookie’s owner, and it can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies based on their purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services there including controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing areas with restricted access, recall elements that make up an order, finish the purchase process, make a request to register or sign up for an event, use security elements while browsing, store contents to spread videos or sound, etc.
- Personalization cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with certain general and predefined characteristics depending on a series of criteria on the device, including the language, type of browser used, regional settings on the device accessing the service, etc.
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies that allow the company setting them to follow up and analyse the user’s browsing behaviour on the websites they are linked to. The information gathered through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity on the websites, apps or platforms and define browsing profiles of the users of those websites, apps or platforms, in order to deliver improvements depending on the analysis of the use made by the service's users.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the most effective management of the advertising space, if any, that the developer may embed in the website, app or platform offering the service requested based on criteria, such as the edited contents or the frequency of the adverts.
- Behavioural advertising cookies (retargeting or remarketing): These enable the most effective management of the advertising space, if any, that the web developer may embed in the website, app or platform providing the service requested. These cookies store information on users’ behaviour drawn from the ongoing observation of their browsing habits, which helps develop a specific profile to show adverts suited to that profile.
- Types of cookies depending on who sets the cookies:
- Who processes the data?
Cookies used by RENTLUX:
The RENTLUX Website uses several types of cookies:
- First-party cookies (sent to the user's device from the domain managed by RENTLUX): technical cookies, of the ones called exempt cookies because the Law does not impose that the user be notified of their use.
Third-party cookies (those sent to the user’s device from a system or domain that is not managed by RENTLUX):
From Google Analytics: The following link shows information on how Google uses Google Analytics cookies: https://www.google.com/intl/es_es/policies/technologies/types
- From DoubleClick by Google: Google Advertising Cookies used to study the audience, drawing information on their browsing history and collecting information anonymously to offer adverts based on such browsing history. The following link shows information on how Google uses DoubleClick cookies: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=es. Píxel of Facebook and cookies of Facebook Custom Audience.
- Facebook advertising and behavioural advertising cookies: These are used to target the user with specific adverts on products or services that the user has visited, bought and/or used on a specific page of the Website. Furthermore, it allows the site to limit the number of times an advert is shown so that the user will not see the advert over and over. These cookies are also used to measure the performance of the advertising campaigns of companies that use Facebook services. The following link shows information on how Facebook uses the DoubleClick cookies: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
- From Google AdWords Conversion Analytical and advertising cookies: They collect browsing data anonymously to know the results of the campaigns run. More info here: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/.
- From Google Dynamic Remarketing Behavioural advertising cookies (remarketing): Through dynamic remarketing and the insertion of cookies in the user’s browser, the user will see adverts related to the contents visited on the Website, even when they are no longer browsing such Website. The following link shows information on how Google uses Google Dynamic cookies: https://support.google.com/adwords/topic/3122874?hl=es&ref_topic=3121935
From social media:
- From social plug-ins (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, etc.) that monitor users' activity on the Website.
- Analytical cookies:
Information on how to block and disable cookies:
- Chrome, from: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from: https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera, from: https://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and that is where the user may exercise their right to delete or disable them. This Website and its legal representatives cannot guarantee that such browsers will manage cookies correctly or incorrectly.
In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies to ensure that the browser does not forget the user's decision to reject them.
By accepting this Cookies Policy, the user acknowledges that they have been informed in a clear and comprehensive manner of the use of storage devices and data recovery (cookies). They also agree that RENTLUX has the user’s consent to use such information subject to article 22 of the Spanish Act 34/2002 of 11 July on Services of the Information Society and e-Commerce (LSSI-CE).