Purpose of processing your personal data:
What will we use your personal data for? RENTLUX will use your personal data, collected through the Website, for the following purposes:
- Contact you to confirm availability of the cars you have applied for.
- Send information that you have requested through the forms on the Website.
- Maintain, if hiring a service, the business relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, service provision and service improvement.
- Send newsletters, as well as other announcements about offers and/or adverts of the Website and the car hiring industry in general.
- We hereby remind the user that they may object to receiving advertising material by whichever means and at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All fields marked with an asterisk are required and you will not be able to proceed without providing such details.
- In order to offer products and services in accordance with your interests, we will prepare a "commercial profile" based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be taken based on such profile.
How long do we keep the personal data collected? The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship lasts unless the interested party requests their deletion beforehand.
RIGHTS: As the interested party providing your personal data, you are entitled to confirm whether RENTLUX is processing your personal data, and to exercise the following rights foreseen by the data protection regulations:
Such rights may be exercised by giving notice by post and/or by email to the addresses specified in section "1. Information on the company in charge of the personal data."
- Right to ACCESS your personal data.
- Rights to request the CORRECTION of inaccurate data.
- Right to request the DELETION of the data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the original purposes.
- Under certain circumstances, you may request to RESTRICT THE PROCESSING of you data. In this case, we will only keep the data with a view to practicing or defending claims.
- Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their specific situation, the interested party may exercise their right to OBJECT to the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data, unless otherwise imposed by law or to practice or defend potential claims.
- Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your specific situation, you may exercise your right to the PORTABILITY of your rights.
Also, should any of your rights be violated, you are entitled to file a claim before the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD, Spanish data protection agency) in C/ Jorge Juan 6, 28001-Madrid or through the virtual office of such Agency: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/